[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Lodizal

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lodizal
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:37 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

I'd like to wish a big thanks to everyone who helped me kill Lodizal at 2:30 am PST this morning (4:30 wayfarer time). It was long past many of our bedtimes & I'm sure many of us were fairly groggy. Grats to those who shared in his loot & to those that still will as some of it is still to be handed out.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:41 am 
Enforcer

Wooooooot I would have LOVED to see that. Gratz Kahmon.

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:48 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Grats, Kahmon! I'm glad your patience and persistence paid off. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 6:29 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Gratz Kahmon :)
Guess it's time for me to start my eyepatch of plunder quest now...woohoo

Post subject: Eyepatch of Plunder
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:42 am 
I was starting up that quest about a month ago, and that Eyepatch is an amazing item for a melee....That click effect is a 20% haste that stacks with Epic haste.....Simply amzing for a melee.....! Sign me up for the next quest piece that drops :).

Post subject: Stats
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:49 am 
Eyepatch of Plunder

Str +10, Dex +10, Hp +50, SV Magic +6, SV Fire +6, SV Cold +6, SV Poison +6, SV Disease +6
Effect: Captian Nalot's Quickening (20% Clickable Haste)

/dreams

All, All

Quested Velious Item.

(Items Needed from these Mobs) Lodizal, Stormfeather Griffon, Direwolf Stalker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:36 pm 

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject: ???
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:41 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

"Never Give Up"

What happens if I take both the red and the blue pill at the same time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:56 am 

70 Bard, at your service

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 2:42 pm 

Meff gave up ring to Nytrix, and Lodizal may be earlier than expected.. I hope to be at camp from 10 pm pacific to pop time.

70 Bard, at your service

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:30 am 

Lodizal goes down again last night <Tues 18th> and dropped us some more goodies. Tanliel is now the proud owner of a , Darmoon now has the 1st and 4th parts of the Iceclad Map for an awesome eyepatch quest, Goramir also I think. We got another club (51+) and another EB ring, also another copy of Aegolism for Marrybeth, a Pally spell, Divine Strength, for Attrael, and another spell of some kind.... (Spiritual Purity for a BST)

Thinking is we'll try to see him again tonight (wed 19th). I plan to try to camp him from 9pm on. Expecting to see him sometime between then and 11.

added bits - Tan

70 Bard, at your service

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:03 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I'll be there

Post subject: DEATH TO TURTLES
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 4:27 am 
Enforcer

Wooooot that was so cool. She was a big and tasty turtle thanks Iro, I am glad I hung around to see her um.....pass away quietly?

Hehe the kitty train was an additional bonus as far as excitment goes too

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 10:45 am 

Glad you had a good time. We have killed Lodizal a couple more times and got another shield or twe.. more boots.. blah blah blah.. getting to be old hat ;)

It's fun though and we've started 4 or 5 people on the Eyepatch of Plunder quest. Unfortunately we are all on the same bottleneck part of killing Stormfeather in Iceclad. Wayfarers are going to own that camp for the next month just go get what we need lol..

Poor Oxana has camped it for the better part of two days with now luck.. hopefully she got it last night after I left .. <fingers still crossed>

70 Bard, at your service

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 11:27 am 
Hey Iro,

Any idea on the exact respawn of him yet? Have you guys been plugging Lozidal every night, if so, whats the E.T.A. tonight? I would like to join that bottleneck for the Eyepatch :)