[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Plane of Innovation

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:38 pm 
well, Kam and several of us got our butts kicked pretty fast there last night. those things hit HARD. need some serious tanking power to make it much further in than the entrance, i'm afraid. should we find the tanks, i'm game!

Ox

Post subject: Got a score to settle!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:51 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Surphat undinged and redinged with rez 2 times in about 10 Min there :mad: He is ready to go bak and HELP kik but.

Sursadan Cleric of 57 Seasons
Surailadan Ench of 60 Seasons

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:58 pm 
Officer

Magelo: 0
Been here once with CT before they lost most of their members, we did the dragon and were going for flags but due to a glitch we didnt get them even though we did kill the "clockwork dragon", is a fun zone mobs seem to be spaced out nicely, did seem to be a large amount of LAG, but could have just been then, and we didnt have too many problems. Sounds like fun I'll try my best to attend.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:51 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

How's thursday night work for everybody? I'm going to be out of town at least Saturday and probably Friday also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:21 pm 
Friend of WoV

Count me in, I got paybacks to do

~~ Nytassasinz ..LVL 19 Drakkin Rogue ~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:44 pm 
Elder

If it isn't too late I could probably do it Thursday

Min

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 3:41 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
What time Thursday and I'll put it on the calendar. I'll go too providing it's not too late.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:57 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

8:30pm est too early for the west coasters?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 8:38 am 

I put it on the calendar at 7:30 central. We can always change it if we need to but this way folks can be planning on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:28 am 
Elder

5:30 PST is not too early for me :grin:

Min

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:03 pm 

I'll try to be there..

I've been to PoI one time with a single group of 5 people. We did well, but the others were all over 60, and we did have Some problems when we got some unexpected adds. Overall a very fun zone when I was there and would love to go back. We'll probably want at least two high level groups

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 2:14 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Just so everybody knows here is a map. We head right from the Zone In til we get to the unlabelled blue dot at loc 1530, 975. This is the easiest part of the zone and normally takes 1-2 hours to fight there and back. We can stay all night for exp or just gate from vendor, whatever yall wanna do. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 2:20 pm 

Cool! Printing it off now. Thanks, Z. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:53 pm 

I'm obviously not there :( wish I was.. haven't been sick in a few years but it's caught up to me with interest. Fever, coughing.. the works.. and just not up to playing :(

Hope it all goes well.

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:23 pm 

That's no fun, Iro :( Take care of yourself.