[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Kaesora Raid

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kaesora Raid
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 8:20 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

On Tuesday January 14th I will be leading anyone interested into Kasesora. The goal of the raid will be to make our way down to Xalgoz and get as many fangs as we have people interested for. The Xalgozian Fangs are 1 or 2 items needed for the Key to Howling Stones aka Charisis which I hope we can raid at some point in the future. There is little other loot there, but a common drop is the Dusty Ransackers Pack(8 slots 25% wt. reduction) which everyone can expect to leave with. Meeting place will be at the PoK book in Field of Bone at 7pm PST/10est. If anyone else wishes to lead an earlier raid for people that this may be too late for then please do.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 2:37 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

MAN -- I would love to do this, but I have a business meeting that night. Doggone real life anyway!

Best of luck to all -- Kaesora is a cool place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 2:47 pm 
Enforcer

Minimum level ?

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 8:15 am 

Magelo: 0
I would think the level groupings would be about 35-45 for xp and then of course, anyone who wants a Xalgozian Fang for the Charasis key (Howling Stones).

Mobs appear to be pretty spread out and looks like an easy place for a determined group to hold. I'm gonna do my best to have Tan there for a fang.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 7:42 pm 
Friend of WoV

Hehe, the mobs look spread out but in fact there not they agro through walls both bove and below you. i have traveled here many times and I still forget where all the traps are. High level will have no problem here but mid level can except a challenge. The zone is a ton of fun. There are some decent drops in some areas of kae... The spectral librarian who drops the spirit tome 6 wis 6 int book. Tombcarver drops here a fast hitting rogue weapon and a few other low to mid level items. Hope this help. I will do my best to be there as i dont have HS keys on any of my chars.

Xabthik 40 monk
Slayinsongs 22 bard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:20 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

YAY! I been looking for something to do with my 36 chanter, i dont follow the whole key thing, but would love the chance for some xp. Never heard of any of these zones before, but will try and do a little research before tuesday. It's kinda late for me, but will work around it for the chance to group my chanter with guildies.

Durezil Coppahtahp 36 Enchanter aka Polusia Consilio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 11:07 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

This will be open to any level who wishes to attend. I suggest 30+ do that we won't need to res each time anyone lower than that gets agro(also to reduce agro range). Also no cap since HS is a 50+ zone so thats who will be able to use keys first. Besides Xalgoz and the very rare light blue, teh whole zone is green to me so I wil fight outside a group and try to set things up so that those in attendance that CAN get XP are able to do so.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 12:22 pm 
Officer

It is a fun zone. Was there once a long time back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:04 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Thanks Kahmon for leading us on a fun adventure into strange lands. I had a great time. The high level group did a great job of giving up some xp, I even managed to ding :woot:

Durezil Coppahtahp 38th enchanter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:01 am 

Well ... sorry I didn't make the raid and snag a fang. Hope you guys had fun. RL needed my attention last night more than I needed to be in EQ.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:16 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

woohoo that was fun ,thanks kahmon for a great time ,lots of exp and starting us on our way to HS keys :grin:

Snowdark lvl 90 Dark Elf SK / 103 park circle , Elm woods

Post subject: Howling Stones
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:01 am 
Hail WoV!

Thanks for Helping meddicc get his clicker last night...Your support was excellent as always...

In regards to Howling Stones (Charasis), We in VL, currently have about 7 people with keys and are trying to acquire more all of the time. I understand that you have to have a well rounded group to be successful in there. Perhaps we can set up an /autojoin Charasis channel for those with keys to get together and group in there. I understand that the xp and loot are both excellent. Anyways, let me know what you think...

Chadopro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:57 am 
Banned

Sorry I missed this last night. I logged off to eat dinner, stretched out on the couch after eating to finish watching the show on Animal Planet (don't ask) and POOF! I woke around 4 am. Missed the end of the show, and just about everything else for that matter. Heh.

- Att

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:00 am 
Elder

Sorry I missed it too. Eyes got to burning and watering, guess it's too much strain to run 1024X768 on my tired OLD eyes.

Plopped some drops in em and went to bed

Min

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:14 am 
Enforcer

OLD? OLD? You are not old.. just well preserved.

Hehe

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer