[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Hate!

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hate!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:20 am 
Friend of WoV

I'm wanting to start going back to Hate again - many people needs epic pieces from that zone.

I am looking for Essense of Vampire -Warriors need the Hand of Maestro (which I can now mezz and lull the L62 mobs around it so it would be an easier fight), Rangers need that emerald, Mages need the Earth Staff, I bet I'm missing a few.

The Hand needs at least 2 groups, but the rest of the things we need to collect can be done with one group.

Let's say Friday at 8PM CST for a start time - starting to gather about 30 minutes before hand, meeting at Port-in of PoK.

I have a few port stones on me, and can probably get a MAG to summon some gate necklases for those that need to go early (I have the reagents for them)

Channel will be wovhate.

FYI: Very good AAXP if there is only one group - about 1% per kill. (We will /raidwindow it if we have more than 6).

<option>78 past 1750 :)
<option>272 from 2100
<option>Jewelry:300+Trophy
<option>Tailoring:259+Geerlok
<option>Pottery:256+Geerlok
<option>Smithing:256+15%
<option>Fletching:254+Geerlok
<option>Baking:252+Geerlok
<option>Brewing:251+Geerlok
<option>Research:202+Geerlok
<option>Alcohol Tolerance:200
<option>Fishing:182
</select>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:25 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I wish I could join you Llaffer. I VERY much apperciate all the help you gave me. Some people are aware of my RL problems and the date of my return to EQ is not insight at the moment. Wish ya best of luck. If I could be there I would. If ya need any out of game help Maps, Info, ect... feel free to ask. I know the zone inside and out.

"Never Give Up"

What happens if I take both the red and the blue pill at the same time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:26 am 

Magelo: 0
For reference :

GOOD maps and guides there, btw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:03 pm 
Friend of WoV

Most tradeskills are easy to raise to the 150ish range and particular part of the coldain shawls introduces a pottery formula which yields a thurgadin gate potion.

Combine in a Pottery Wheel: 1 Small Brick of Velium + 3 Crystalline Silks + 2 Glass Shards = Unfired Velium Vial. (trivial <123)

Combine in a Kiln: Unfired Velium Vial + High Quality Firing Sheet = Veluim Vial. (trivial 122)

Combine in Velium Purifier: 2 Small Pieces of Velium + Veluim Vial = Vial of Velium Vapors. (never fails)

I usually get my velium and silks from Velk's Lab, but I'm pretty sure you can get them in crystalline caverns as well.

The potions are lore so you can only have one at a time, but the unfired velium vials are not lore...so my melee chars usually keep one or two spares laying around. Something to consider for all of you non-gaters out there. Oh, both the vials and the potions are also no-drop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:24 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:34 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:24 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:20 am 

Magelo: 0
My current plan is to be there as well.
Zbik, are you talking about , dropped by ? cause I'd love to have a shot at the , dropped by (Tier 4 - Lvl 65?). It has a nice Brass modifier on it as well as being a really nice poker.

Plenty of good drops in the new Hate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:28 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

No, although I'd be happy to help take him down. I need . It used to be a rare drop from any abhorrent in Hate 1.0, but The Safehouse (yeah I know) rogues seem to agree that the named is the only one dropping it now. I need it to complete my poison quests. I turn it in for the which is the last thing I need for my and has been since shortly after the release of PoP :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:15 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Due to complaints from the neighbors, I read that it's been downgraded to the Murmuring Ahlspeiss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:51 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:50 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:04 am 
Friend of WoV

<option>78 past 1750 :)
<option>272 from 2100