[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Temple of Droga Info for Friday, Nov 21 @ 8:00 EST

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:10 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Start Time = 8:00 PM EST (7:00 PM CST)

Meeting Place = The Overthere Stone in PoK

Levels Needed = Level 50 and higher.

Most of the major info is posted in but I am posting here with a little more detailed info for our raid.
As stated above we will be meeting at the Overthere Stone in PoK at 8:00 PM EST (7:00 Pm CST). Once everyone that wants to attend is there we will form our groups and zone into Once everyone is together we will all head due south from the PoK Book but try to stay away from the wall that will be on your right side because there will be a few high level Guards and Cliff Golems that hang out near the entrance to the city there. After a brisk run due south we will zone into the and follow the zone wall on our right a short distance till we see the zone-in to the Once we have everyone all together we head in and begin the killing. I made a small map that shows the quickest path to and his but I have also marked a path to the Jail area where a few more Cave Lords spawn.

Most of the mobs we will be fighting are 55+ with the King, his Cave Lords and other named mobs being 60+. The only drops that I am after are three that are used in the quest for the . All other drops will be handed out by someone who has done that type of thing before ( This is the first raid I have ever planned, so I have never done loots before :grin: Hehehe ) The Sashes are a rare drop so I dont know how long it will take to get three or even if we will get them, but my hope is to get as many as we can and get a few for others that want to start this quest. And as much of the other great loot that this place holds for everyone that we can.

If anyone has any questions or comments just post them here and I will try to answer them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:31 am 

Magelo: 0
<table>
<tr><td colspan=3>Temple of Droga Quested Loots and Needed Drops
<tr><td><td>Earring of King Dronan, King Dronan<td>3 Sash of the Cave Lords<td>NEC ENC MAG WIZ
<tr><td><td>Mark of Imprisonment, Jailer Maufin<td>3 Blade of the Depredator<td>PAL RNG SHD BRD BST
<tr><td><td>Cialin's Ice Staff, Ice Master Cialin<td>3 Fetishes of Ice Mastery<td>CLR DRU SHM
<tr><td><td>Heaprit's Heart, Dust Hoodlum Heaprit<td>3 Hoodlum Symbols of Dust<td>ALL/ALL
<tr><td><td>Gamolk's Ring of Spirit, Earth Seer Gamolk<td>3 Drogan Earth Totems<td>WAR ROG MNK
</table>

Last edited by Tanliel on Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:47 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Wow Tanliel !! I did not know about all those other quests. I went to Droga yesterday and I was the only one in the zone, I really hope its like that Friday night, or atleast just a few players there. Hopefully we can get several of those quest items for those that can use them. Sounds even more fun now :grin: !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:23 am 
Friend of WoV

Del and I attempted to camp the Kings room the other day -- bad pathing pulled the entire room on us,she died and I gated off with 54 HP to spare.

It should be fun with a number of people there. (The King drops the Copper Hammer of Striking, that many melee might want - I know I want one for my warrior. ;) )

<option>78 past 1750 :)
<option>272 from 2100
<option>Jewelry:300+Trophy
<option>Tailoring:259+Geerlok
<option>Pottery:256+Geerlok
<option>Smithing:256+15%
<option>Fletching:254+Geerlok
<option>Baking:252+Geerlok
<option>Brewing:251+Geerlok
<option>Research:202+Geerlok
<option>Alcohol Tolerance:200
<option>Fishing:182
</select>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:05 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:36 pm 
Elder

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:49 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I would like to give a BIG Thanks to everyone that came. We had a total of 13 players show up. Sorry for being a little disorganized at the start, this was my first time leading a raid so it took me a little while to get everything going, but once we got started everything ran pretty smooth. We scared the King off, he never did pop. And all of the goblins forgot and left their sashes at home. But we did get a few other quest items and a set of that was awarded to Hamms (Gratz !!)

But in the end it does not come down to Drops or Loot, the main goal is to have fun and get to spend time together. I had a BLAST and I hope everyone else did too. I would like to say Thanks to everyone that helped me get the raid going and gave me advice, and Thanks goes out to Tan for taking the job of ML ! He did an Awesome Job ! I am looking forward to planning another raid sometime in the near future, if not to Droga, it will be some other place where most of us have never been before. Those are where i have the most fun. I love going to new places and seeing new stuff, and the thing is that i have played EQ for over 2 years now and i can still type up a huge list of places I would like to go and places that I have never seen :grin: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:24 am 
Wayfarer Herald

Thanks for a great time Zenonova :grin: You did a great job getting the raid together and leading it. Looking forward to your next one :)

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:27 pm 
Officer

:!: Was alot of fun. I work saturdays so had to leave early :x Seemed like everything went pretty smooth really, and thanks for the spendiferous boots :!: