[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Smoosh Emoush

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Smoosh Emoush
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:45 am 
Officer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:54 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:02 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:41 am 
Elder

Magelo: 0
I'm in Orion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:21 am 
Friend of WoV

Ok the 3 day lockout piece stinks if you can't flag all 24 at once.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:46 am 
Officer

Oh seriously? Ok...well then we'll do 1 this week. If we have more, we'll try again next week. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:09 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I might be able to join you next week. Good luck though, this will be a fun fight! 8)

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:07 am 

Thanks to Orionpax and Clarrion/RoS for setting this up. It was my first time on this raid, and from what I've heard, it doesn't usually go this smoothly.

Grats to those who got shards for progression (Malbro and Orionpax from WoV).

I'm glad my DSL service waited until this was over to take a dive. :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:30 am 
Officer

Yeah, I was wondering what happened to you after the raid Alley =( Hope you get your connection stabilized again.

Clarrion and I were thinking about holding this one again in the near future. He works the next three Sundays in a row, so this time around it'll likely be on a Friday. We'll see, and as we talk we'll keep people posted. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:42 am 
Officer

Congrats and looking forward to helping again.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:02 pm 
Friend of WoV

I spoke with OP tonight and we are going to try and get another Emoush raid together on Friday night 3/17 starting at 9:00 EST. Hope this one turns out as successful as the first.

Everyone please keep in mind that this is a 24 person max raid and the priority for this raid will be towards those that are just Emoush away from being tier 2 flagged. I'm hoping we don't have to pick and choose folks because we have so many show up but just wanted to make everyone aware of this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:29 pm 
Officer

One more thing for guildies, it'd be great if you really kept your information on the EQRoster so we know who needs what. AR has been taking the initiative on not only leading PoP for us and the union of guilds, but also with epics and such.

I'm hoping to help out and take the lead with DoN progression because I enjoy it so much. So it would be great to keep all this information on track on EQ Roster so we know how we're doing.

Hope to see you guys at the Emoush event, and please send me a PM if you have any questions. Btw Alley, would you mind adding this to the calendar please?

Thanks!
~Orion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:06 am 

Calendarized via .

I'll be glad to help if you need the numbers, or I'll sit out to let others get flagged.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:11 pm 
Officer

I tried to do something with the roster, it said I'd recieve a verification code or something. Been a week or two, but have'nt got it yet.