[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Dragon Hunter Raid to Kael Drakkal

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:30 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Magelo: 0
Who: All Dragon Hunters who have reached at least level 45, regardless of gear

What: Raid on Kael Drakkal

When: Friday September 17th, 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time until ???

Where: Meet in Eastern Wastes near the Kael Entrance.

Why: To practice hunting with your fellow Dragon Hunters so we're a more cohesive unit in October for killing the Leezards

Please note:
1) Be prompt. Buffs and grouping will begin at 8:00 p.m., sharp. There will be no waiting for stragglers. I know this is harsh, but am trying to be set a precedent for the actual Dragon Hunts.

2) I chose this time to try and accomodate everyone's needs. (I hope the east coasters can stay up and west coasters will be off work...also, with kids, I find mid-weekend raids are hard for me to attend, so I'm trying to be good to families here too).

3) Our goal is to make it to the Arena and clean out as many Storm Giants as we can.

4) Despite what you might guess, this will be my first attempt leading an actual raid, so go easy on the little general please :)

Hope to see you there.

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:45 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Cintarra will be there. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:55 am 
Elder

Minardil will be there.

Mal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:33 am 

Sarthini should be able to attend

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:30 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

bearing no hurricane i shall attend

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:22 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I should be able to make this.
I'd recommend that you delegate as many duties as you can (see GE raid thread.) I think if WoV could get in the routine of doing raids like this it would get many more people involved and be a great learning experience for them too. Along those lines, if you don't get volunteers and want some help let me know. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:44 pm 
Friend of WoV

Little will be able to attend this for a little while

Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down. -Unknown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:39 pm 
Officer

That's 4pm on the west coast? If so I dont think I can make it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:02 am 

5 pm on the West Coast. You're usually in game by then, Haams. We can get Jonez over there the night before too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:01 am 
Friend of WoV

Will be working....again...:(

"SUCCESS isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire"
-Arnold Glasgow
'What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
-Dr Robert Schuller

Post subject: Kael
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:42 am 
Friend of WoV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:59 pm 
Banned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:06 pm 

Amookkaj, as was reiterated in , these raids are for characters specifically tailored to take on Old World Dragons, i.e. Naggy and Vox, and participants may be no higher than level 52. If you have an alt between the levels of 45 and 52, we'd love to have you. :) Otherwise, you are invited to take part in any other Wayfarer events.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:31 pm 
Banned

Hi Allegretta

I was posting to Drex's post
Who: All Dragon Hunters who have reached at least level 45, regardless of gear
I thought it meant anone over 45, didnt know it was a crossover post.

<strike>Your Hero,Icon and Living Legend</strike>
Amookkaj

It's the part in RED that's important - edited by Tanliel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:43 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Amook,

You joined the guild after we had already begun commonly throwing the term "Dragon Hunters" around to mean our Old World Dragon Hunters (45-52 level), so I can see where your confusion came from.

Anyway, as Alley said, you're welcome to come if you have a 45-52 level character, otherwise I need to ask you to sit this one out because it's really a practice for those characters who are going to be going after Naggy and Vox eventually.

Thanks,

Drex

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress