[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - General Raid--Xindu Epic

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: General Raid--Xindu Epic
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 1:15 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Well, here goes.
I would like to get a Raid together to kill The General in Kithicor. This is possibly the last part of my epic...depending on what he drops.
Thursday May 22 is open on the Calendar. Please let me know how this date sounds to everyone.
Thanks!! :spot:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:51 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Cool Xindu :).. I'll try to be there

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 6:51 pm 

Magelo: 500172
On calendar, Xin. What time? And what levels?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 7:17 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I think that 8:30est would give most people time to get ready for the Raid.
As far as Level limit, I would say 50+.
Thank you :spot:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 2:14 pm 
I also need to kill the general...maybe we could kill 2 to birds with 1 stone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 3:13 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 5:06 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

We killed these guys several times for my epic. Killing them was never really the problem as much as pulling them, but we managed to figure out a errr...system..hehe. Anyway, this time around should be much easier :)
Having watched them closely for a few months a year or so ago they seem to be on a pretty steady 8 hour timer unless something has changed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 6:22 am 
Friend of WoV

Dean and I are free to help that night if needed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 7:49 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Ack, two Thursdays in a row =( I simply cannot do it. Wish I could be there to help Xindu, but Good Luck!

Durezil Coppahtahp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 2:51 pm 
Friend of WoV

I ll try to be there if I can get offwork

If I park Nytmarez t here and no SK mains need the sheild the general drops, may I have?

~~ Nytassasinz ..LVL 19 Drakkin Rogue ~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 4:13 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Thank you for your responces. Jilorms, I think it would be awsome if you and I could both get The General out of the way in the same night. WOOHOO!! WoV has done the General Raid enough that it we will have nooooo troubles. (Isn't that right gang!!.....isn't it?)
Oh, Zbik will be leading the Raid!! YaY!!
Toodles :spot:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 7:17 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

WOOHOOO!!!
I am so excited that I have my epic. Thank you all for such a wonderful turnout. Idar did an incredible job pulling (i dont think he died once...unheard of) Yay Idar. Salyon was a Tanking fool!! Thanks Salyon!
And of course Zbik did a wonderful job leading the Raid....Woot Zbik!!
The Clerics did a Great Job keeping us alive!
Katiasky stared the Brigadier in the eyes and said ...."I dont think so..."
Allegretta was in charge of saying things like "Everyone please be patient...", and " I said, Everyone Please Be Patient!! " hehe
There are so many people to thank, but i am running late and have to get to work....
OH, oh, Thank you Arryy, Salyon, Tibideau, Thandare, and Zbik for helping out before the raid started...that was a very nervous time for me..hehe.
Grats to Jilorms as well for Killing the General....Woot :spot:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 7:26 am 

Magelo: 500172
:grats: Xindu.

It's well deserved and I'm happy I got to be part of it. =)

Good job by Zbik, even if he did lose control of Feets a couple times during the event. I suppose it's understandable, given the amount of concentration it takes to put together a raid this size.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 8:47 am 
Elder

Magelo: 0
Grats Xindu :banana: :grats: :woot: :monkey:

Min

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 5:43 pm 
thnx Xindu for letting me in on your raid..thnx Zbik for leading an awesome raid (i would not have the patience) Salyon what can I say... thnx big guy.... and to everyone else thnx for sticking around to help me out. you guys are great!!!!!!!!!! :woot: