[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - xanamech raid

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: xanamech raid
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:32 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

i will be trying to setup a xanamech raid hopefully this weekend but i dont want to set the date yet for multiple reasons:

1 -- there is a whopping total of 3 major storms heading through the florida area in the next few days and lord only knows when i will have power again if i do lose it..

2 -- i dont have the timer yet on xanamech.. once i do i can acurately set a date ..

3 -- i may have to make it a pick up if we dont get enough however ive seen xanamech done with 1 group of 65s so with enough support we may be able to do it willing the cleric and druid numbers are good with maybe two or three solid groups of dps..

55+ preffered but ofcourse all are welcome to try it..

i will be collecting the pieces needed to do this event throughout the week

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:35 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I would be interested in doing this - sounds like fun.

-----------
Do druids dream of electric wolves?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:41 am 

Magelo: 0
Depending on when we can schedule it, I'd certainly like to participate in this one as well. My life has recently become a little more complicated, so we'll see how it goes. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:36 am 

Good info about Xanamech at . Shows loot table and also some strategy about fighting him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:46 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

ive done him quite a bit the only problem is that i need to find a way to get the intact power cell i have contraditic info saying it drops off random mobs and that drops only off xanamech .. if anyone can confirm wether it does or not i would greatly appreciate it..

as you can see they did it with 3 groups of 55 + basically the run down ive done it is this way ..

a bard mezzes to save mana while two teams exists .. one group behind the gnome and one to two groups in front of gnome.. the chanter upon ready for gnome to move memblurs the gnome and he walks further down and mezz is called once he get anywhere near the area you will find mobs ..

the gnome must successfully make the walk across the zone which is sometimes long sometimes short depending on his mood and get to xanamech to activate him ..

once activated the tank is the only one that should be in front of xanamech with all casters healers and dps behind xanamech to avoid his ae affects

no taunt or aggro weapons should be used cuz he switches targets ALOT ive noticed when this happens .. so if you do get aggro better be a tank or have good hp =P

the result of killing xanamech is some nice loot and access to the factory for the behemoth raids

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:56 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

90% sure that on the last JB raid I was on that I saw one or two of the "Intact Power Cells" cross my hands...that would mean it's a drop off any random mob, not the JB itself or Xanamech itself. I'll need to see if I banked one of them...if I did will it help you MQ or do you need to loot it yourself?

Drex

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:59 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

we can try to do it .. drexxel if you stillh ave some then please check the bank for the following ..

a bundle of super conductive wires ..
a copper node..
intact power cell .. might be an intact power cell its just notes i made that im reffering to atm :grin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:13 am 
Wayfarer Herald

Mytheria, if this can be MQed Darcaster has both the Intact Power Cell and Copper Node sitting in the bank. If it can't be MQed all she needs is Bundle of Super Conductive Wires

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:14 am 

Yep, those 3 parts are just random drops off mobs before Xanamech. Would be kinda silly to require a drop from Xanamech to make Xanamech spawn ... ;)

I've seen all 3 at one time or another, they usually rot as most folks dont even bother picking them up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:54 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

/twitch...

Home for a dentist's appt and thought i'd try to log on...

server down for patching...

/twitch

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:03 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:06 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:58 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:15 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

thanx i was jsut informed tomorrow my schedule will be from 8 am until 2 pm and then off until 10 pm of which i will work a full 24 hours until 10 pm friday 8-O ... its pretty safe to say you will not be seing me after tonight for a while unless your on during the day on saturday and im in the mood to play and no collapsing in my bed for any more time than i already have

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:18 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

They're saying it's gonna walk across florida and head my way now. Joy :?
Hope all goes well there Myth and tape up those windows