[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Clear Fear Again

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Clear Fear Again
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:08 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:17 pm 
Elder

Magelo: 0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 10:06 am 
Friend of WoV

~~ Nytassasinz ..LVL 19 Drakkin Rogue ~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:41 pm 
Officer

:( work saturdays.

Post subject: Heh
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:54 am 
Friend of WoV

Other then the hole, and back to CoM, the tear is my final piece, I'm THIS close!!! *shows the size of Attrael's brain*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:06 pm 
Friend of WoV

i think there are several peeps in the guild that need a "Tear".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:42 pm 
I should be able to go. And this time, Sudan has gate potions so hopefully no all-day-long CR !! /tease

Ox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:49 am 
Officer

:P
I shall do all that I can to make sure I'm there for this one, Zayphres would like to see The Slime Blood of Cazic Thule drop as this and the cape from POA are the last items he needs for epic, but reguardless sounds like fun.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:46 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I'm looking forward to going back to fear. Last time was a lot of fun. Will keep my fingers crossed for Shissar being up also.

Durezil Coppahtahp

Post subject: Ick
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:02 am 
Friend of WoV

As of yesterday, the Chanter epic guy was up in Fear. By the Clear though, no one knows.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 11:29 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Well ... I was going to say I don't want anything other than the experience of going .... but after researching the place and reading the guide links Kahmon kindly included above ... If the item below drops off of the Fetid Fiend, I would be very interested in being one of the clerics considered for its award. I am sure there are many in line ahead of me, but you never know 8)

I need three blues to hit 50 and if I can do it, I'll try to be there.

Question: how long do these hunts usually last? If you go, can you leave if you need to or do you have to commit to the entire hunt? (example, it starts at 1pm EST, but if I had to leave after four hours should I not plan to go at all or would I still be welcome?)

Thanks,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 2:20 pm 
Elder

I would say come ahead and then when you have to go gate out.

Min

Post subject: Slime Blood of CT
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 4:36 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

GRATS to Zayphres! Thanks to the currently running PoSky raid he is now only missing the Slime Blood of Cazic Thule to complete his epic. Because of this, that Drop is now also reserved in the event that we get lucky enough to find the golems up.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:13 am 
I spoke with nagelum, he doesn't post much but, he is planning on attending. I know that he needs only one or two items to complete his wizard epic with one being the golem in fear, I know he just got the phinney drop and believe he only needs fear and VS drop to finish up. anyway he asked me to put his name up for this if possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:15 am 
Officer

The above post is mine, using different browser and didnt realize wasnt logged in, my explorer for some reason wont display certain pictures anymore including any emoticons etc so I've been using netscape again.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.