[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Plane of Hate Raid III

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Plane of Hate Raid III
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:26 pm 
Hello again folks,

Im sorry to sound like a broken record, but I'd like to attempt a Plane of Hate Raid AGAIN in the Grand Pursuit of the Ever-Elusive SEoC.

SEoC stands for:

S ome ranger
E pic item that we can be
O f
C ertainty will not drop.

No really, its the Shattered Emerald of Corruption that is a very rare drop off of the Hate Minibosses and Innoruk that is the final item for Ranger epic #2, Earthcaller. Awesome stats 1-hander that procs a rarely resisted 50% slow. (I want to be Useful Again!)

I would not normally ask for a repeat performance, but I think that everyone had a good time last time, and some Great drops were had (4 Other Epic Drops). Anyhow, As soon as a good time presents itself, I shall post it, guage the support, and go from there.

As always, thank you for the support.

Chadopro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 6:08 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I'm always up for hate. Maybe it's time for Goramir to make his frist planes run.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 6:17 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Chadopro.. make one for Fear.. I still need a tendril off one of them Amygda#@# thingies.

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 6:24 pm 
Friend of WoV

I am up for it, if it is on a weekend. I think I may bring my mage this tme.

~~ Nytassasinz ..LVL 19 Drakkin Rogue ~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 6:31 pm 
Friend of WoV

I think Chad is our resident Hate person...hehe ...perhaps Kahmon can be the resident Fear person?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:06 am 

Bah who would Fear Kahmon?

I mean I can understand Hating Chad..

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:19 am 
Enforcer

ROFL... and chad you are useful... after all, you are a RANJER!!!!!!!

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:37 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I would love to help out ! I was not home the last time you all hit Hate :(
So if you need a Level 55 wizzy & I am home when you pick a date, I will be more than happy to help out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:59 am 
You guys are right, Another Organized Fear Raid should be next....

And as far as Rangers go, ONLY a Ranger would appreciate another Ranger!

(As said on Jenny Jones right before the Teen Bootcamp Guy Comes Out, "Y'all Haters")

My next venture into Hate might be an Impromptu style raid, so you guys keep your eyes open for the Gather Call!

Great Sig Btw, Zenonova.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 6:22 am 

Magelo: 500172
And let's not forget that we have a raid to Plane of Air the weekend of March 28th. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 8:56 am 
Banned

Wah wah, cry me a river... Let me tell you about TWO little books that most pallys never get to see.... At least rangers get a chance off every mini boss... When hell happens to freeze over and we do catch one of the two or three mobs that drop our books up, it's always being engaged by one of the ubers... And even then they hardly ever drop the books even for the uber guilds that take down the poor lizards. Heck, the shattered emerald of corruption is so common (by comparison) that it is frequently being sold for multi-quest in the bazaar. You'll NEVER see this for the pally books. Never. Rangers get no pity from me!

;-)

- Att

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:07 am 
Enforcer

You know I really don't think there is a board big enough to hit you with Attrael. Even if there was, I think hitting you with it would be like smacking my siberian husky.

"hey boss that tickled.... do it again pleeeeease...ayup ayup"

:roll:

Post subject: EPic #2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:15 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:17 am 
Enforcer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:40 am 
Friend of WoV