[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Vex Thal Initiative

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:34 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

65th Druid =) (breaking out of retirement)
Confusing Everyone (39th Beastlord)
"I may be drunk, but you're ugly...and at least I'll be sober in the morning." - Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:47 pm 
Friend of WoV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:02 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:42 am 

Magelo: 0
I'm keeping track here :

I would also like to suggest that folks setup group outings to get some of the easier camps for shards ... I will not be scheduling the following areas:
Dawnshroud Peaks, The Grey, Scarlet Desert, Maiden's Eye

Most others I will be setting up for raids in the next month or so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:06 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Nice list. Only error is that #12 Rift Orb should eb 2 seperate things, Plannar Rift & Glowing Orb of Luclinite. You may also wantto keep track of Emperor Key Progress since you can't get to the rifts without one.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:08 am 
Friend of WoV

Nice chart - you can add Seru/Katta and Dawnshroud shards for me.

<option>78 past 1750 :)
<option>272 from 2100
<option>Jewelry:300+Trophy
<option>Tailoring:259+Geerlok
<option>Pottery:256+Geerlok
<option>Smithing:256+15%
<option>Fletching:254+Geerlok
<option>Baking:252+Geerlok
<option>Brewing:251+Geerlok
<option>Research:202+Geerlok
<option>Alcohol Tolerance:200
<option>Fishing:182
</select>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:39 pm 
Elder

I have the frame, DSP, The Grey and Scarlet Desert shards.

Alley has the DSP shard as does Haams

Mal

Add to my list of shards -- The Deep and Acrylia Caverns.

Last edited by Minalcar on Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:09 pm 

Ack, #12 should be Glowing Orb, not Rifts ... /sigh

Tells me I need to take more time ... I'll make the updates. Thanks guys!

Updated to here ... 2/2/04

Last edited by Tanliel on Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:23 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Wow nice job! Thats a great chart!

"Never Give Up"

What happens if I take both the red and the blue pill at the same time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:23 pm 
Enforcer

Peri has the DSP one Tan. While I would LOVE to get the rest, time is the issue as always :)

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Last edited by Nealyn on Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:37 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Was wondering if the Vex Thal Initiative Key Tracking chart should hit the front home page. was looking for it before but couldnt find it. Definatily a nice job on it tanliel.

It's Vex Thal Initiative at the top of the second box, on the left menu - Tan

"Never Give Up"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:39 pm 
Friend of WoV

Hello :)

Tan, you can add the Fungus Grove shard to Vae, Snowdark, Laldaas and Tibideau :woot:

Added - Tan

"SUCCESS isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire"
-Arnold Glasgow
'What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
-Dr Robert Schuller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:58 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

This was a great weekend :!: I finallyp pinged AM3 so for now the grinding is over (for the moment anyway). So for a change of pass on sunday many of us went shard hunting :wink:

Freez, Malbro and myself went out to find the Grey's shard WOOT! Freez and I walked away with one each. After that Malbro suggested to show me where the Scarlet dessert shard dropped and what do ya know 2nd kill I got my SD shard, WOOT. (thx Mal) While Freez was attending to a rezz I continued to hunt to pass the time. Another SD shard! Announced the drop in /gu and Llaffer managed to beat the loot timer and got his SD shard :woot:

Soon after Nytrix and Caldeen joined us, I was wondering who else got a shard on that outing I saw in /gu through out the whole day Wayf's pretty much owned that camp in the grey all day.I watched many wayf's pass in and out of that group. :grin:

This key quest is great its bringing all us wayf's togther and I hope we continue to follow through to VT!

"Never Give Up"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:00 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Nytrix did get his shard from the Grey finally last night... WOOT!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:49 am 

Grats folks!
I'm very much encouraged to see folks headed into the wilds, helping each other get the shards. I've updated the chart to here.

I've also posted our first VTI hunt into Akheva ... not our first hunt there, but a first for this initiative. I'm hoping that we'll see at least one of the boss mobs up (I'm not going to hold my breath however) and we have an opportunity to take them down for an Orb. There are 4 mobs that drop the orb in AR, The Va'Dynn, Itraer Vius, The Insanity Crawler, and Shei Vinitras.

If Shei Vinitras is up, we'll need to have a significant force there to take her down ... its not a nice fight apparantly. She Death Touches .... 20k trip to bind. (I'd even pass on an orb at a shot for the !)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next